Monday, June 3, 2019

Fussycutting Florals with Malin

Hi everyone!
I have just come back home from a trip to greece with my partner and I can tell you I have A LOT of photos from this trip. Today I  used one of them on a layout I have made that I want to share with you. We had a lovely time I can tell you!!

So I have been using the collection Harmony for this layot and I have been fussycutting a lot of flowers from some of the papers. I just love the colors and think it fits my layout perfectly!
I also used some stamps and dies to diecut some embellishments to the project and I hope that you will like it.

I also have a process video fro this project to you that you will be able to see in the end of this post as soon as it´s up on youtube. Hope you will have some inspiration and tips from it.













BoBunny suplies:
Harmony paper collection
doubledot paper
tea time dies #7310177
all occasion sentiments dies #7310504
it is written stamp #1010579simply flowers stamp #7310258
white gesso

Other:
Walnut stain incpad
cheesecloth
and my old typewriter to write the text.

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the soft, sweet colors and all that fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete