Saturday, September 28, 2019

Fall Collage Layout with Elisa

Hi everyone!!

Elisa here from Italy!

I love Autumn. I love Autumn because Nature shows us a wonderful color palette. Because the days are warm, but in the evening I can wear a soft sweater. Because after the hot summer time and vacation, I want to create something new! Fall is the perfect time to do it!

So, let me dedicate a LO to Fall!!!


For this project I used the November and December papers and the Thickers by Banner Year Collection, the Boulevard des Romantiques and the Thickers by Boulevard Collection, Gingerbread and Coffee Double Dot. The main cardstock in the background is the Chiffon vintage Double Dot.



I fussy cut all the autumn leaves by the Banner Year November cardstock.



For the little banners and the little sentiment I used the Word Punch Board, and two cardstock Layers (December by Banner Year and Gingerbread Double Dots)



I made an irregular stitch on all the Gingerbread frames.



I also add some golden embellishment to give a bit of brightness to the LO... And Banner year Thickers were perfect for this.





For the title I chose another golden element: Thickers by Boulevard Collection.




So, Hello Fall... I'm happy you arrived!!!


BoBunny Supplies:
12x12 November Cardstock by Banner Year Collection
6x6 December Cardstock by Banner Year Collection
12x12 Boulevard des Romantiques by Boulevard Collection
12x12 Coffee, Gingerbread, Chiffon Vintage Double Dot
Banner Year Thickers
Boulevard Thickers

Other AC Supplies:
AC Sticky Thumb
WRMK Word Punch Board
WRMK Frame Punch Board
WRMK Happy Stitch


Hope you enjoy this project!!
Till next time!


Elisa

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the leaves look real. I love fall colors you use.

    ReplyDelete