Thursday, September 26, 2019

Fall Scrapbook Layout

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with my second post for September featuring the amazing Boulevard collection from BoBunny's summer release. By carefully selecting which colors to use, I managed to create a lovely autumn palette, matching my pictures perfectly.


For my background I used a pattern paper and a Double Dot cardstock. I cut off 0.5 cm from each side of the pattern paper, distressed its edges and adhered it on top of the cardstock. Then, using a Stickable stencil and texture paste I created the white dimensional pattern. Once the texture paste has dried, I added extra pattern using clear stamp and different color ink pads.



To create the layers under my picture I used different pattern papers from the Paper Pad and die cut embellishments from the Noteworthy pack. 


For the rest of the embellishments I used double dot cardstock and different dies or fussy cut images from the 12" pattern papers. 




For my title I used a Thickers alphabet and a layered chipboard stickers. As a final touch I added red rhinestones. 


I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a great week!



BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Boulevard
Pattern Paper: Boulevard d'Amour, Boulevard de Paris, Boulevard de France, Boulevard des Fleurs / Boulevard
Paper Pad: Boulevard
Noteworthy: Boulevard
Cardstock Stickers: Boulevard
Chipboard Stickers: Boulevard
Layered Chipboard: Boulevard
Brads: Boulevard
Double Dot Jewels: Ruby Red
Double Dot 6x6 Paper Pad: Bold & Bright
Double Dot cardstock: Orange Citrus Chevron, French Vanilla
Stickable Stencil: Lots of Love
Stamps: Rustic Textures Stamps
Creative Dies: Darling Doily, Fly Away

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Ink pad - brown, orange
Texture Paste
American Crafts Thickers - Beautifully Brisk

No comments:

Post a Comment