Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Halloween Inspired Layout with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing my Halloween project here on BoBunny's blog. With a few days left until Halloween and a new party coming, I decided that it is time to finally use my pictures from last year's party. And what better collection to work with than BoBunny's "Banner Year" - it has an image for every holiday you can celebrate and so much more.


For my background I used Double Dot Lace cardstock and different mixed media pastes - a metallic one, a glitterly one and a structure one. To create the white dimensional layer, I used a Stickable stencil too. 



For the layers under my picture I used different fussy cut panels from the 12" pattern paper sheets. The perfect thing about this collection is that you can mix-and-match as much as you like!



For my title I used a the October page title, which I shaped as a banner and the number "31" from the Thickers alphabet.


As a final touch I added rhinestones and sparkling layered chipboard stickers.



I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a wonderful spooky Halloween week!



BoBunny Supplies: 
Pattern Paper: January, August, October / Banner Year
Noteworthy: Banner Year
Cardstock Stickers: Banner Year
Layered Chipboard Stickers: Banner Year
Double Dot Lace cardstock: Licorice
Stickable Stencils: Oh My Stars  
Double Dot Jewels: Citrus, Tuxedo
Double Dot Brads: Tuxedo
Stencil Paste: Whisper
Confetti Paste: Silver 

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Ink pad - brown, black
American Crafts Thickers Alphabet: Beautifully Brisk
Modeling Paste


1 comment:

  1. This layout is fantastical! I Love all of the details! it all works! nicely done!

    ReplyDelete