Friday, October 25, 2019

Trick or Treat Tags with Elena

Hello BoBunny friends, it's Elena here to share a fun Halloween project!  


I wanted to create something fun and easy, so that my kids could enjoy it. I found an oldie stamp set  in my stash, the festive Emoji. I so enjoyed creating these tags!


I started with stamping in the circles of Double Dot paper sheet.


Then I stamped on the other paper sheet too!


After, time for fussy cutting!


To make the tags I used WRMK Tag Punch Board.


It was fast and simple!


I also used Clear Punch Circle and Square to decorate my tags.


Then time for adding dimension to my stamped images!


I added the phrase Trick or Treat and 31 OCT using the Thickers.


To make the eyes for the images I used the jewels.


So here they are:








BoBunny Products used:
 Patterned Paper: Double Dot/ Licorice Chevron, Lilac Lace, Orange Citrus Chevron, Pumpkin Dot
Stamps: Festive Emoji
Jewels: Tuxedo, Citrus

American Crafts: Thickers: Yuletide Carol, Something Splendid
WRMK Tag Punch Board
WRMK Clear Magnetic Ounch Square , Circle
Stick and Thumb

1 comment:

  1. O, these little stamps are so cute and pretty. It's a good idea to make such tags with kids.

    ReplyDelete