Wednesday, November 13, 2019

2020 Table Calendar


Hello, crafty friends!!


I'm so happy today because I can share with you my new project made using the new BoBunny collection Time & Place!! I created a Table Calendar... My idea is: plan your future, without forgetting your past!
Let me show it to you!


The calendar is similar to an album. But the front cover shorter than the back cover. So you can see "half calendar" inside it. And, you will see, there is a surprise too!!


For the cover I chose the June paper of the collection: the flowers on this cardstock are so beautiful and the mix of color is great!!
I chose also some other elements by Noteworthy and Layered Chipboard Stickers.


In the Sticker set of this collection you can find a wonderful alphabet with a lot of letters!! I used it a lot!!! Here, for the sentiment on the cover, and inside the calendar too!


When you open the structure, on the left you can find 4 golden angles where you can fix the calendar of the month (I started this project with January, of course!!!
Under it there is a notebook with five sections, one for every week of the month.


For the sections of the notebook I used the Violet Double Dots Cardstock and some white papers too. I had a lot of fun with the coptic binding (I used the WRMK Book Binding Guide: great help if you love the coptic!!!)


On the right you can find the January bigger calendar. And this is the surprise.... Plan the future, without forgetting the past... So, in the back of the calendar, you can find a mini LO, with the best picture of January 2019...


Here is it:


Clean and Simple layout... Only to remember a wonderful moment I lived.


Noteworthy, Washi Tape, Stickers and Layered Chipboard : really a wonderful collection!!


So you can choose if you want to keep the LO or the calendar on the front! I chose to put the picture on the right side of the LO, so I can see it also when the cover is closed.



BoBunny supplies:
Time & Place January 12x12 cardstock
Time & Place June 12x12 cardstock
Time & Place Noteworthy
Time & Place Stickers
Time & Place Layered Cardstock Stickers
Time & Place Thickers
Time & Place Washi Tape
Violet Double Dot Cardstock

Other AC Supplies:
WRMK Book Binding Guide
Bazzill Kraft


Hope you enjoy this project!!


Elisa


2 comments: