Saturday, November 9, 2019

Birthday Calendar with Time & Place

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing my first post for November. In the Netherlands we have something called a Birthday Calendar - it looks like the usual calendar, only there are no days of the week, so you can re-use it year after year. I thought the wonderful Time and Place collection from BoBunny would be perfect for it!












I create the base for each month, I cut off the middle parts of the pattern papers, inked their edges and adhered them on slightly larger panels of Double Dot Cardstock.


To cover the days of the week on each page I cut out banner stripes from silver and gold metallic washi tape.


To decorate my calendar I used fussy cut embellishments from different pattern papers. I used glitter gel pens to write the dates. To memorise a special day (New Year's Day, Birthday, Halloween, etc.) I used special squares from the 12" pattern papers.




I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a great week!



BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Time and Place
Pattern Paper: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December / Time and Place
Noteworthy: Time and Place
Double Dot Damask Cardstock: Chocolate, Brilliant Blue, Wild Berry, Orange Citrus, Powder Blue, Passion Fruit, Dusty Rose, Sunflower, Kiwi  
Washi Tape: Time and Place, Boulevard

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Ink pad - brown
Glitter Gel Pens

1 comment: