Tuesday, December 3, 2019

DIY Christmas Chocolate Box with Malin

Hello hello BoBunny fans!

We are now in December and it´s so close to Christmas!! Today I want to show you a little chocolate box I made to have on our Christmas candy table. Those who follow me know that I work in a candy factory and since we will celebrate Christmas in our house this year with many of our family members, I will have a little candy table of course. ;)

We don´t create this chocolate in my factory but of course I need to have some chocolate on Christmas to so I decided to alter a little box for it. It will be so nice to have standing on the table with all the other candy. I hope you will like it to!








Supplies:
Christmas Treasures paper collection
White Pearls
Christmas Treasures Layered chipboard #7310923
Christmas Treasures noteworthy #7310921
Gold glitter paste  #12840591

Other:
Craft Cardstock
Cheese Cloth

Have a nice day!



1 comment: