Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Christmas Treasure Christmas Cards with Denise

Hello BoBunny Fans

December is upon us and Christmas is just a few weeks away! So today, it's Denise here and I am sharing some Christmas Card inspiration, using the gorgeous Christmas Treasures.

Christmas Treasure_Christmas Cards_Denise_04 Dec 01



I used lots of layers to create dimension and interest. I also fussy cut a number of elements, which I raised and then adhered. All the edges were also roughed up to give a vintage and aged look.

Christmas Treasure_Christmas Cards_Denise_04 Dec 02

On the second card I did pretty much the same and then also added some diecut leaves, some berries and some pearls. I also stamped and added wording to the card.


Christmas Treasures_Christmas Cards_Denise_04 Dec 03

Handmade cards are special little treasures that you give along with your gifts. Have you made any handmade cards this year?

I hope that you were inspired by this beautiful collection and will make some Christmas cards too.

Wishing you a creative and festive day!
Denise x



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Holly, Dear Santa, Advent, Shopping, Wassail/ Christmas Treasures
Noteworthy: Christmas Treasures
Double Dot Jewels: Ruby Red, Tuxedo
Candy Dots: Christmas Treasures
Stamps: Christmas Treasures

No comments:

Post a Comment