Thursday, December 12, 2019

Merry & Bright Christmas Layout


Hi everyone!!!

It's Elisa here today, sharing with you my new Layout!! I created it with Christmas Treasures by BoBunny!!! What a wonderful Xmas collection!!!





Waiting for 25th December 2019, I decided to choose a picture we took last year: me, my husband and Pepita!! 
Well.. I love this collection because there are many vintage objects really full of details that I can fussy cut!!! Frames, keys, flowers, banners...



I also you used the "Boulevard" thickers (yes... I love gold puffy alpha...)



But I didn't use only my scissor in this project!!! Can you see the pine cones behind the flowers? They are one of the stamps in "Christmas Treasures" clear stamp set (I stamped them with brown ink on Bazzill Kraft).



Look at next picture. The key with the ribbon tied on the hole, the staples, the layers of small pieces behind them?? That's great!! Behind the frames you can see one of the brads by Christmas Treasures collection!

Some other details... Here you can see all the layers I used.














BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Christmas Treasures paper pad
Christmas Treasures breads
Christmas Treasures clear stamp set
Boulevard thickers

Other AC supplies:
Bazzill Kraft


I hope you enjoy this layout!


Till next time,



1 comment: