Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Christmas Cards with BoBunny Time and Place

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing my first post for December. With Christmas just a few weeks away, I thought I should try and finish my Christmas cards on time this year. And what a better collection to design Christmas (or any type) cards with than "Time and Place" from BoBunny.




To create the bases for the cards I used white cardstock. I used decorative edge punch to shape the long edge of one of the cards and a corner punch - to shape the other. 

To create the layers on top, I used pattern paper from the Time and Place collection and Double Dot Damask cardstock. I inked their edges with a brown ink pad and then I distressed them using a paper distresser. 



I added a silver dimensional layer on the horizontal cards using stenciling paste and a stickable stencil. 


To create the design on the cards I used different images from 12" pattern papers and pre-cut embellishments from the Noteworthy pack. I've adhered everything using foam dimensional dots. 




As a final touch I added rhinestones and I sprinkled white shimmering mist on top of all layers.

I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a great week!



BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Time and Place
Pattern Paper: July, November, December / Time and Place
Noteworthy: Time and Place
Double Dot Damask Cardstock: Wild Berry, Kiwi  
Double Dot Jewels: Ruby Red
Stickable Stencils: Oh My Stars


Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Ink pad - brown
White cardstock
Decorative edge punch
Corner punch
White Shimmering Mist
Silver Stencil Paste
Velvet flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment