Wednesday, January 8, 2020

2020 Goals Scrapbook Layout with Malin

Hello!

Happy new year to all of you and hope you all will get a very nice 2020.

I´m back today with a layout for you with some ot the goals I have for 2020. I think this is a nice way to document some my goals and I will have it in the begining of my album.

A fun thing you can do is to ask every family member of their goals for 2020 and then make a layout for everyone and have in your album. It can be fun at the end of the year to go back and see if you reach the goals you had.

I have been using the "count the ways collection" for this one. I think it fits me perfect. I love pink and flowers and the lityle romantic look of it. I have also used some bits and peaces from other collections and I love the dots! Hope they will be doing them for every collection.

I hope you will like this and maby have some inspiration to your own album for 2020.






I have been using:
Count the ways paper collection
Count the ways notheworthy #7310944
Sweet clementine foil letter stickers #7310441
Christmas tresaures candy dots #7310297

Other:
White cardstock
Black gesso

Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment