Monday, January 6, 2020

A Universal Booklet with Denise

Hello BoBunny Fans!

Welcome to January!! It's Denise here today with a Universal booklet.

The name of the booklet is a play on words, as it is a universal booklet, in that it encompasses all the things I love, stamping, journalling, doodling, drawing and beautiful little bits and bobs. 
However, it is also a place where I can channel my thoughts, gratitude and goals to the universe.

In the past, as most of you may have also, I chose One Little Word for the year and this year, I am going to choose a word for every month. So my word for January is Dream and hence the theme around this.

Time & Place_Universal Booklet_Denise_06 Jan 01

I used the January papers from Time and Place for this page and kept with the blue and purple colouring. I used a blue fineliner for the lines and doodling also.

Time & Place_Universal Booklet_Denise_06 Jan 02

I really want to improve my drawing skills, but I was happy with the 2 drawing results. It is my goal to draw something for every month and for my journalling also. I used pencils to colour these drawings.

Time & Place_Universal Booklet_Denise_06 Jan 03

For the second page I used papers from Time and  Place and then just added some BoBunny stamping, with one of my favourite stamps.

Time & Place_Universal Booklet_Denise_06 Jan 04

For the next page, I used February papers and accents. I went with a pink and red theme, as per the papers.

Time & Place_Universal Booklet_Denise_06 Jan 05

I did a lot of doodling around this page to create the various areas.I also kept with the papers design elements of Raspberries and was really thrilled with my drawing. Again, I coloured it with pencils.

Time & Place_Universal Booklet_Denise_06 Jan 06

For the last page that I am sharing with you, I used papers, pens and BoBunny stamping to create this page.

Time & Place_Universal Booklet_Denise_06 Jan 07

It is still a work in progress, but I think you can get the idea. I plan to do more doodling around this page.

Time & Place_Universal Booklet_Denise_06 Jan 08

I have obviously left lots of space on each page for journalling and writing.

I can't tell you how excited I am about my little booklet and I know that it is going to be used with much love, thought and creative energy! The Time and Place collection inspired this little booklet and I adore it.I have yet to alter and create the cover, but I will most definitely do it shortly.

I hope that this has inspired you to perhaps do something similar and also set some creative and journalling goals for the year.

Have a blessed and joyous day!
Denise x


Patterned Paper: January, February / Time and Place
Noteworthy: Time and Place
Stamps: Doodle Blooms, Be the Light

2 comments: