Monday, January 20, 2020

Creative Valentine's Day Cards


Hey BoBunny friends!

Angela here, I am so excited to show you my first project with the gorgeous new BoBunny collection, Count The Ways! This collection is so inspiring to me and this is just one of a million ideas I had on how to use it. What I am showing you today are three Valentine's Teepee cards. They are special cards because they hold a little treat inside.



Count_The _Ways_Angela_Jan20_01



For the base of the card I wanted a neutral color and I chose a 12 in card-stock in craft from American Crafts. One sheet of card-stock is enough to create 3 Teepee Cards. 
To create the teepee, I cut three squares of 4" in craft card-stock and scored each square along the diagonal. Then, I glued them together creating a kind of half star. You can follow the sep by step tutorial in my video.




Count_The _Ways_Angela_Jan20_02



I decorated the front of the card manly using Layered Chipboards from the collection. These are perfect to give dimension without struggling on what put where. I also added a few crystal hearts just because are gorgeous.



Count_The _Ways_Angela_Jan20_03


As I mentioned before, the little teepees hold a treat inside. The cavity created by the teepee is perfect to hold a Valentine's gift for friends. For my teepee treat, I chose a transparent bag with M&M's inside. To keep the treat bag in place on the card, I used a sticky dots and washi tape.
Last, I stamped a little message on a piece of white card-stock using the coordinated Count The Ways stamps and voilà!



Count_The _Ways_Angela_Jan20_04


Last, I stamped a little message on a piece of white card-stock using the coordinated Count The Ways stamps and voilà!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you liked my Valentine's project and feel inspired to create with the beautiful Count The Ways BoBunny collection.



BoBunny supplies:
Patterned Paper: Count The Ways Be Mine/ Valentine/ Kisses/ Forever/ Sweetheart
Layered Chipboard: Count The Ways
Hearts: Count The Ways
Washi Tape: Count The Ways
American Crafts: Cardstock Dark Craft
Sticky Thumb: Permanent Adhesive and Sticky Dots



8 comments:

  1. Love they are so different from the usual you see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing and
    lovely! Hadn't
    seen them with
    goodies inside.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply lovely! Thanks for sharing Angela, a big hug
    Milena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo sweeeeeet ������

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super super super carinissimi. Grazie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea, my imagination is running wild with other themes to use with the teepee card, summer ideas for sure.🤗

    ReplyDelete
  7. meravigliosa card, bravissima, belle le carte che hai usato grazie

    ReplyDelete