Friday, February 21, 2020

Family Heirlooms Travel Album

Hello BoBunny fans!

Today I´m here with a little mini album for you that I have made. It´s a very easy album to make and I have been decorating it with this lovely collection Family Heirlooms paper. I LOVE this collection! I love the colors, the flowers, the stamps, and just everything. I think they did a great job with this collection for us to use.

I think I will use this album as a travel album for one of our trips. I love looking back at memories of trips we have had/ This will be so nice to have on the shelf later on for people to look at.
I hope you like it!










Products I used:
Family heirlooms paper collection
Family heirlooms chipboard stickers
Family heirlooms stamps
Family heirlooms brads
 Just my type stamp set

Have a nice day.




3 comments:

  1. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. india visa for norwegian citizens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you offer a mini album tutorial? The album is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I have actually made a tutorial on thos minialbum but it´s on my own youtube chanel. Search for The Scrappy Swede and you will find it. Have a nice day!
      Malin

      Delete