Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Wedding Scrapbook Layout with Family Heirlooms

Hello, crafty friends!!!

Elisa here today and I want to share with you my new Layout with the "Family Heirlooms" collection by BoBunny.
The color palette of this collection is one of my favourite: brown, peach, rose, mint, amber... it is wonderful! 
Peach is one of my fave colors. I love it so much (My wedding dress was peach too!!!). So I decided to chose one of our W-Day pictures...This is so cute and full of love!!!
This is the LO:


Well, let me tell you something about the Layout!!
I chose four cardstocks:
"Lineage" as the background; "History" for fussy cutting the roses;
"Generations" for fussy cutting the press fonts; and"Documented" for fussy cutting the typewriter letters.



I also used the chipboard stickers with copper foil and the enamel dots peach and rose.


One of the main characteristics of this project is the layering - 
the press fonts, the roses, the picture..lots of layers, one on top of the other.


I also chose another element: white gauze..


I love how roses look in this collection... Realistic and vintage at the same time!!!!



On the left lower corner I create another composition of numbers, brads, chipboard stickers and typewriter letters.


A closer look on details:


Here you can better see all the layers!!!



BoBunny Supplies:
Family Heirlooms 12x12 cardstock Lineage
Family Heirlooms 12x12 cardstock History
Family Heirlooms 12x12 cardstock Generations
Family Heirlooms 12x12 cardstock Documented
Family Heirlooms Brads
Family Heirlooms Chipboard Stickers with Foil
Family Heirlooms Enamel Dots


Hope you enjoy this project!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment