Tuesday, April 21, 2020

How To Alter Your Scrapbook Layout Background

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing a brand new layout I've created using the amazing Family Heirlooms collection from BoBunny's newest release. This post comes with a short tutorial on how I am altering my background paper and what products I use in the process. I hope you will enjoy it!



How to alter your background paper:

Step 1: Using a sponge dauber cover the middle part of the patter paper with a see through layer of gesso to soften the color. Let it air dry.


Step 2: Mark the position of your picture on the background paper with a pencil. Using clear stamps and black ink create your design around it. Let it air dry. 





Step 3: Once the ink has dried, add a shimmering layer using glitter paste and a stickable stencil. Let it air dry. 




Once your are satisfied with your background paper, continue to arrange your design.

To decorate my page I used fussy cut images and pre-cut embellishments from the Noteworthy pack matching the collection.





I also added die-cut embellishments, stickers and chipboard stickers.



As a final touch I added rhinestones, shimmering brads and rhinestone flourishes.




I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a wonderful creative week!



BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Family Heirlooms
Pattern paper: Lineage, Documented, History, Generations, Trinkets / Family Heirlooms
Noteworthy: Family Heirlooms
Washi Tape: Family Heirlooms
Chipboard Stickers: Family Heirlooms
Layered Chipboard Stickers: Family Heirlooms
Cardstock Sticker Sheet: Family Heirlooms
Brads: Family Heirlooms
Double Dot Jewels: Tuxedo
Double Dot Flourish Jewels: Licorice
Double Dot Brads: Tuxedo
Clear Stamps: Stitches, Terrific Textures, Rustic textures
Crafting Dies: Nested Banners, Darling Doily
Glitter Paste: Coral
Stickable Stencils: Oh My Stars
6x6" Paper Pad: Natural Necessities

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Ink pad - black
Black Cardstock
Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment