Friday, April 3, 2020

Spring Mini Album Inspiration


Hello Crafty friends!


Here is Elisa and today I want to share with you a Spring Mini Album made with the colorful BoBunny Collection "Garden Grove"!!




Three years ago I and my Hubby had a trip to Turin (to celebrate our 10 years together). Till now I haven't created a Mini Album to take memory about this trip. So I decided to use those pictures for this project!!!

The album has a double cover... The external (in chipboard covered with patterned cardstock) and another one inside, made with cardstock (I used white Bazzill for it).


For the binding, I only made some holes on the cardstock cover and on the pages and pass some pieces of thin cord to keep them together, as you can see in the video.




Every page in the album reveals some secrets... Hidden tags, particular locking systems... I have a lot of fun making them!!


I have fun cutting the picture too!!! For example, I cut the picture below because I didn't want to cover to much the background.


Sometimes, when I place my pictures, I also cut parts of the page to fix a corner of the picture under it: can you see the flower on the lower right part of the page?
You can do it, but remember that then you must cover the cut on the other side on the cardstock!! (Very often I cover the cuts with another picture).



Another locking system:

In this project I used a lot of Foil Transfers Alpha. I love them when I don't have enough space for the Thickers Alpha. 

But when I have enough space... I love Thickers!!! And the Garden Grove one is great!



This collection is great because we have very colorful pattern carstocks, but neutral ones too:



On the back cover I created a big vertical pocket: the main aim of this pocket is keeping the album and the chipboard cover together. But I also used the pocket for my memorabilia. 



Once I filled the album with pictures and embellishment, I decide to add a main closing system (2 eyelets and a piece of thin white cord), because I filled it a bit too much, eheheh.

And now some schemes to realize the main structure!!! (Scoring quotes in red); when you have the main structure, you can personalize it with all the flaps, pockets and tags you want, of course!!!









BoBunny Supplies:
Garden Grove 12x12 Cardstocks: Spring, Postcards, Blanket, Happiness, Tranquility, Flutter, Ambiance, Adorable, Garden Grove;
Garden Grove Noteworthy
Garden Grove Layered Chipboard
Garden Grove Chipboards
Garden Grove Cardstock Stickers
Garden Grove Washi Tapes
Garden Grove Brads
Garden Grove Candy Dots
Garden Grove Thickers
BoBunny Dies: All Caps, Selpfie, Keeping Tabs
BoBunny It is written Stamp Set
BoBunny Alphabet Gold Foil Transfers

Other AC supplies:
White Bazzill




I hope you enjoy this project!!

Till next time!

3 comments: