Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Easter Cards with Garden Grove

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing a few Easter cards I've created using the lovely Garden Grove collection from BoBunny's newest release. The soft colour palette and the cute bunny images make this collection perfect for the occasion!





For my card base I used smooth white cardstock. I cut off two 20 x 30 cm panels and I folded them in two. Then I cut slightly larger panels from brown cardstock and pattern paper, inked their edges and adhered them to the card bases.



For the main picture I used printed panels from a 12" pattern paper. I matted them on a white cardstock and adhered them using mounting foam tape. Then I used various fussy cut images and die cut shapes to decorate my cards.



I also added paper flowers and die-cut foliage.



As a final touch I added different colors pearls and I sprinkled white glimmer mist on top of all layers.

I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a wonderful creative week!



BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Garden Grove
Pattern paper: Adorable, Remember, Postcards, Happiness, Ambiance / Garden Grove
Noteworthy: Garden Grove
Washi Tape: Garden Grove
Candy Dots: Garden Grove
Brads: Garden Grove
Essential Dies: Ever After,  Darling Doily
Double Dot Lace Cardstock: Flamingo
6x6" Paper Pad: Natural Necessities

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
White cardstock
Ink pad - brown
White Shimmering Mist
Paper Roses
Easter Rabbits die

1 comment: