Friday, May 15, 2020

Family Heirloom Mixed Media Artist Trading Cards

Hello!

For todays blogpost I have created some mini projects for you!

This is a PERFECT way to also use up your paper scraps as I hinted at in a previous post on the blog.
This time I have made some ATC cards ( artist trading cards ).

I was entering a corona cybercrop on Facebook and made Artist Trading Cards for the first time and I really enjoyed it! So I just wanted to do more and since I have so many gorgeous pieces of small papers left this was a perfect way to use them. I used the same technique with layering paper pieces as I did on my tip post earlier on the blog. I love the colors in the Family Heirloom collection and it feels like I can use it all the time. I don´t want to throw anything away really!

For the ATCs I also used this cute butterfly stamps that I colored in different colors to the cards. I wanted them to match but also just be a little bit different from each other. Used some of the glitter washi tape and it really makes them pop with a little bit of glitter on them. Last I also used some white gesso mixed with a little bit of water and just did some splashes over the card. I really LOVE having this splashes on my projects.


I used my old typewriter for the text on the cards.


If you haven´t tried making Artist Trading Cards this is the time for you to try it out I think, using up some of your smallest pieces of papers and stuff.











BoBunny Supplies:

Family heirloom collection
Family heirloom washi tape #7311028
Celebrating freedom washitape #7310561
Butterflu kisses stamp #12105027
white gesso #12843486

Other:
white cardstock
white lace


Have a nice day!





No comments:

Post a Comment