Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes....

Happy New Year Bo Bunny fans!

This time of year always brings with it thoughts of a new year and a fresh start, but it is also winter time for those of us living in the northern hemisphere. I personally don't care for the cold, but I do love snowflakes! So when I first saw the Bo Bunny Winter Lace snowflake, I knew I wanted to create something with it!

Today I am sharing a stamping tutorial using the Bo Bunny Winter Lace snowflake, embossing powder and glitter. Here is the finished project. I also created a video for you to view with instructions on how to create your very own glitter, embossed snowflake. I used it on a card, but you could easily use it on a layout or tag.Supplies: Snowy Serenade Winter Night, Double Dot Slate Dot, Double Dot Frost Dot, Winter Lace Stamp, iCandy Jewels



Hope you enjoyed this project and happy creating!!!

Juliana

18 comments:

  1. Am I missing something? I see no tutorial or video...too early to be confused. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project but I don't see a tutorial to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto - I thought maybe my system was screening it out but obviously it's not -- ha ha The snowflake is beautiful though

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just thought I would share a layout I made using some Snowy Serenade. I just LOVE that paper!!
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this stamp and it's one LOVE it (actually I have two). The card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry ladies about the video! It should be up and running now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a gorgeous project! And that tutorial is just wonderful! Love it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and wonderful tutorial! Thank you Juliana!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tutorial video was just great. It gave me the inspiration to use other stamps. Thanks, loved the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job Juliana! You totally rocked it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am missing the video tutorial too. Better update my flash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and wonderful job with the video Juliana!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You girls are so fun with your ideas. I can not wait to see the new collections and what you do to inspire us with them.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved seeing your smiling face on this wonderful tutorial, Juliana! Thanks for sharing all your tips and techniques. I love the Glimmer Mist effect on the embossing!

    ReplyDelete