Thursday, April 10, 2014

12 x 12 Misc Me

Complete your next amazing project with our fabulous 12 x 12 Misc Me pocketing scrapping system!


Happy Day by Solange Marques


I am loving to work with 12x12 Misc Me. It's very practical and versatile. For this project I chose to work with the exquisitely beautiful collection Primrose. Love these colors and the new Journal Box Set is fantastic and perfect to use with my grandchildren's photos.


I'm completely in love with butterflies and I think they are perfect embellishments.


Some details:




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Primrose, Bliss/Primrose 
Stickers: Primrose Combo Sticker; Primrose Cardstock Sticker
Noteworthy: Primrose
Jewels: Baby Bump
Chipboard: Primrose 12 x 12; Primrose Layered Chipboard
Washi Tape: Primrose
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Primrose
Misc Me Binder 12x12: Primrose
Misc Me Journaling Cards: Journal Box Set PrimroseContents
Misc Me Protecter Page
Kraft: Wood Shapes Elegant
 




Week 12 and 13 by Evgenia Petzer


This is my first year of doing MiscMe and I really enjoy it. With a new baby in our family the Baby Bump collection works perfectly for me, and I love that the colors are not in blues, they match daily photos even better. Its a great way of preserving your memories pretty quick.









BoBunny Supplies:
Stickers: Combo Sticker/ The Avenues; Combo Sticker/ Etcetera
Buttons: Baby Bump
Brads: Family is; Baby Bump
Jewels: Baby Bump
Chipboard:12 x 12/ Baby Bump
Misc Me Binder: Primrose 12x12
Misc Me Stickers: Baby Bump, The Avenues 

Misc Me Protector Page
Misc Me: Baby Bump Journal Pack

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these turned out great! I just love misc me and you both did a fab job with it!

    ReplyDelete