Friday, April 11, 2014

8 x 9 Misc Me

No matter the keepsake, Misc Me is the perfect system to help capture and preserve your memories.

Misc Me Recipe Section by Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell)
 

One section of my Misc Me is "the recipes" that I collect from everywhere: from my friends' advice, from my mother's cook book, from magazines.
At this time I will show exactly the recipes that I found in the fitness magazine. This recipes of beetroot-berry cake and avocado-lime ice cream - it's delicious and very useful! Now it is very convenient to store recipes from magazines. It is very simple and functional for me!
 
I just picked up a paper background with a suitable color (it is very easy to find almost any desired color of BB paper!) Paste on it the picture and the recipe cut from a magazine - and voila - you're done!
 


Next spread is a good recipe from the old cookbook. It was difficult to use it because of its age, but in fact recipes are necessary! This is the way I prefer to use it!

 
I want to confess: I glue thick decorations right on page protector. It is very beautiful to mount ingredient lists with washi tape, I think.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Endless Love/Head Over Heels, Our Lil' Monster/ Our Lil' MonsterAntique/The Avenues
Buttons: Our Lil' Monster, Modern Miss
Noteworthy: Our Lil' Monster
Jewels: Our Lil' Monster
Kraft: New Kraft Wood Shapes School
Washi Tape: Black and White Patterned, Primrose
Misc Me Binder: Kraft 8x9
Misc Me Page Protectors: Variety Pack 8x9





Keepsake Book by Lisa Gregory



I am creating a keepsake album for my daughter using Misc Me. She will use this keepsake to record her memories of going to culinary school and other memories she had growing up in a house where cooking was always a ritual and a pleasure.

The page on the left has a waterfall feature which gives you more "real estate" for journaling those special moments. Below is a picture of my daughter receiving her diploma on the day of her graduation. In between the left and right page is a divider from the Avenues Journal Dividers set. I have attached a small pocket envelope that I created by die cutting one of the papers in the Avenues Note Paper set.

This is a view of the back of the divider and you can see the right page in it's entirety. I attached another one of the envelope pockets I created.


When you turn the page, the left page has 2 more envelope pockets and 2 photos. (It is shown out of the Pocket Protector for photography purposes.) On the right side, the page is from the Journal Dividers set. The divider I used has a pocket that I tucked 3 mini booklets into.


Here is a closeup of the 3 mini booklets. The front and back covers were diecut from the small ATC sized cards in the Avenues Journal Contents set. I adhered the front, back, and middle page to chipboard. There is a total of 3 pages in each mini booklet, and on the insides I
used lined paper from the same set. I used my Cropadile to punch through
the 3 pages, set an eyelet through the front cover, and tied the 3
pages together using twine.


Here is a closeup of the waterfall journaling feature. This created more room for either journaling or adding more pictures.


You can visit my blog for more photos and details on how I constructed these pages featured today. No Matter what you want to journal, Misc Me is the perfect for creating that special keepsake to do it.



BoBunny Supplies:
Misc Me Binder: 8x9 Kraft
Misc Me Notepaper: The Avenues
Misc Me Journal Dividers: The Avenues
Misc Me Note Paper: The Avenues
Misc Me Journal Contents: The Avenues
Misc Me Page Protectors: 8x9 Variety Pack
6x6 Paper Pad: Baby Bump
Chipboard: The Avenues Layered Chipboard, The Avenues 12x12 Chipboard
Stickers: The Avenues Dimensional Stickers, The Avenues Combo Sticker

3 comments:

  1. More gorgeous Misc Me creations! I really enjoyed this week full of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ladies....loving your work! Such super Misc Me pages! ;-)

    ReplyDelete