Friday, July 4, 2014

Somewhere In Time Scrapbook Pages

We are truly amazed at the versatility of the Somewhere In Time collection. Today, some of our BoBunny Designers show even more themes that can be scrapbooked with this collection including heritage military photos, children being children and vacation photos to Paris!


A Moment in Time by Megan Gourlay


Somewhere in Time is one of those versatile collections that can be transformed into anything from soft feminine projects, to timeless masculine ones and that's what I wanted to share with you today.

This photo is my father-in-law taken during his military service training in the NZ Army Medical Corp - it was compulsory in NZ to join the services and complete military training from 1949 until 1972; such a controversial decision by parliament that it divided the country and the Labour Party at the time.


I've taken my background paper and grunged it up with distressing, misting, texture paste and ripping into it to give the feel of an old tattered piece of paper. Some of the cogs I have used from the Noteworthy pack I have cut in half to save for another project and some have been cut from the paper. The wooden cogs I have inked and 'aged' with bronze pastels.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Imagination, Chrononaut, Keepsake, Timeless /Somewhere In Time
Jewels: Modern Miss
Kraft: Wooden Cogs
Washi Tape: Kraft, Black & White
Trinkets: The Avenues
Noteworthy: Somewhere in Time
Stamps: To the point



You Don't Understand by Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell)


You know that the older we get, the less we understand in this life! The smartest - kids ... well, they're being quite sure about.



In this LO I used a lot of paint, gesso, ink pens (as usual). Nice that this paper allows me not to be afraid to use different media on it! Stamps made ​​it possible to soften the bold background pattern.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Imagination, Keepsake/Somewhere In Time
Kraft: Gift Bag Chevron
Washi Tape: New Kraft Wood Patterned
Combo Sticker: Somewhere in Time
Stamps: To the point, New Stitches 



Parijs by Romy Veul




This spring I went to Paris with my boyfriend and we took some photos of each other in front of the Eiffel Tower. As soon as I saw the gorgeous Somewhere in Time collection I knew I wanted to print the photos in sepia and scrap them with these beautiful papers. These papers are definitely timelessly beautiful and perfect for any occassion!



I used a mixture of yellow, black and beige papers on this lay-out and choose mainly blue details to add a bit of contrast On the background I did lots of stamping with the brick stamps from the Large Stamps series.

I created two clusters of embellishments on my lay-out, which consist of Noteworthy die-cuts and some layered chipboard stickers. They are definitely my favourite embellishments. I think they add some beautiful dimension to every creation. To add even more dimension to your creations you can even layer several chipboard stickers on top of each other, like I did with the flowers and clock on this lay-out.


Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Somewhere in Time, Anquity, Balloons, Beauty, Chrononaut/ Somewhere in Time
Chipboard: Somewhere in Time Layered Chipboard Stickers
Noteworthy: Somewhere in Time
Doilies: 6.5in. Medium Doilies
Kraf Wood Shapes: Elegant
Large Stamps: Wall To Wall Textures Stamps, Stained Textures Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment