Saturday, December 6, 2014

Cooking With Misc. Me!

Hello all! It's Lisa today with.....Cooking with the Gregory Kids! I continued the tradition of the Misc.Me album I started last year.  Documenting cooking in my family. Both of my children inherited my love for cooking, and I am documenting moments in this Misc.Me album.

I created little booklets in which hold treasured family recipes. I found that Rose Cafe has similar colors that coordinate from the Collection. Each Booklet holds a different culinary category.


This particular page in the Rose Cafe collection has cut outs and one is 4x9 and fits perfectly in the page protector. I used it for my page base.


This is the second set of booklets.


 I originally wanted to dedicate the album to my daughter and her journey through school to become  chef, but realized I had many pictures of my son in the kitchen as well.


 This is a close up of the little flowering tree branches I created. The flowers were punched from scraps and the branch was die cut. I layered the little flowers and used pearls from one of the jewel flourishes by cutting it apart.


 This is one of the booklets opened up to reveal the recipe and a photo to illustrate the recipe. Each booklet has 6 pages.


Thank you for joining me today and allowing me to share another creation using Misc.Me that documents part of my family life.

Lisa

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: French Roast, Heirloom/Rose Cafe
Doilies: small
Double Dot Paper:Sugar Chevron,Chiffon Chevron
6x6 Paper Pad: Rose Cafe
Bottons: Rose Cafe
Misc Me: 8x9 Page Protectors Variety Pack, Note Paper, 6x9 Kraft Binder
Jewels: Frosting Jewels

1 comment:

  1. wow those artichokews look awesome!!! I would love the whole recipe! great mini project.

    ReplyDelete