Thursday, March 26, 2015

Darling Door Tag!!


Hi Bo Bunny fans! Today I would like to show you a mixed media project that I made with the colourful and pretty 'Forever Young' collection and one of BoBunny's beautiful new Stickable Stencils: the Cascade stencil. It is a large wood tag that I am going to use as a door sign.

You Are a Star by Romy Veul 


I first decorated the tag with two patterned papers from the Forever Young 6x6 paper pad and glued them onto the tag. I then took three patterns from the beautiful Cascade Stickable Stencil to alter the tag and give it a bit  more colour. I used the brocade stencil with gesso and used the heart and stars stencils with glitter paste in the colours 'Caribbean' and 'Pink Punch'. I am really excited about these new glitter pastes, as I am a huge fan of glitters and these pastes allow me to add glitter elements to any project that I make. 


I then further embellished the door sign with a tag and two flowers from the Noteworthy package and several chipboard embellishments. Because the Stickable Stencils and Glitter Pastes are so easy to use, I had this project done in less than two hours. It felt really good that I managed to get a project done so quickly. That definitely says something about the wonderful products that BoBunny offers!


BoBunny Supply List:
6x6 Paper Pad: Forever Young 
Noteworthy: Forever Young
Chipboard: Forever Young Layered Chipboard, Forever Young Chipboard
Glitter Pastes: Caribbean, Pink Punch
Stickable Stencils: Cascade 
Jewels: Double Dot Think Pink 

I hope you liked my project and that I inspired you to also use BoBunny's new papers, glitter pastes and stencils.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment