Thursday, June 18, 2015

Penny Emporium Mixed Media Canvas!


Hello! And welcome to Mixed Media Thursday with the beautiful Penny Emporium collection! I have created a beautiful canvas today!

Penny Emporium Canvas by Kaori


I began by painting a canvas with modeling paste using Cascade Stickable Stencils.


After drying the paint with heat tool, adding some mist and stand the canvas to drip the mist.


I added matching papers and embellishments.

BoBunny Supplies:
Stickers: Penny Emporium Combo Sticker
Buttons: Penny Emporium
Brads: Penny Emporium
Paper Pad: Penny Emporium
Blossoms: Plum Purple Bouquet
Jewels: Double Dot Tuxedo Jewels, Glaze Jewels
Stencils: Cascade Stickable Stencils
Doilies: 4in Small Doilies

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty canvas, lovely colors and embellishing !! Love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really been enjoying this collection and all the glorious projects shown on here, just not much time for comments this week as I'm mega busy!

    ReplyDelete