Thursday, September 17, 2015

Merry, Merry Mixed Media!


Although Christmas is actually not just around the corner yet, the brand new BoBunny products totally got me in the mood for making a Christmas project. I absolutely love the new 'Celebrate' laser-cut chipboard from BoBunny and figured they would look nice if I combined them with the Dear Santa collection and some BoBunny mixed media essentials. 

Santa Tag by Romy Veul

I created one large tag and a small tag, which you could use either as a gift tag for a Christmas present or as a regular Christmas card. I first covered both tags with patterned papers and then started applying gold glitter paste to the background. I used the beautiful 'Cascade' stickable stencil to create a nice gold star pattern. 


I also incorporated a laser-cut chipboard snowflake in my card, which is from BoBunny as well. I covered it with gold glitter paste and added some accents with the butterscotch Pearlescents.


Presents Tag by Romy Veul


My second tag features a more soft colour palette. On this tag I incorporated another beautiful laser-cut chipboard embellishment: the present. This present was also altered with gold glitter paste and butterscotch Pearlescents. I love the rich look that you can achieve on the chipboard with these products. 


BoBunny Supply List:
Patterned Papers: Dear Santa, Burlap/ Dear Santa
6x6 Paper Pad: Dear Santa
Noteworthy: Dear Santa
Chipboard: Dear Santa
Buttons: Dear Santa
Laser-Cut Chipboard: Celebrate
Glitter Paste: Gold
Pearlescents: Butterscotch
Stickable Stencils: Cascade

I hope I could provide you with some Christmas inspiration to get started on your Christmas cards yourself. Grab your BoBunny products and have fun!

Thank you for stopping by on the blog today! Happy crafting!

Don't forget to head on over to Facebook and enter to win our fun 60K Giveaway!


4 comments:

  1. It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas projects.
    thanks for sharing a darling idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been working on cards and tags since August! :) These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw it on FB...WOW!! Both Beautiful!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable. Love making Christmas tags and this shows me so many more possibilities to use up some of the chipboard and other pieces. Nicely done

    ReplyDelete