Thursday, October 8, 2015

A Season For....Mixed Media!


 To Everything There is a Season by Lynn Shokoples

To Everything There is a Season Altered Canvas by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring Foil Transfers and the Provence Collection

Good Morning! This week we are featuring the Foil Rubons. I loved playing with them. Making a mixed media canvas is such fun. What I love most is anything goes! You can play with glimmer paste, stencils, anything at all! I started off with a base coat of paint, then started laying down the stencils and covering them with the glitter paste. After that dried, I fussy cut some of the clocks from the patterned paper and picked a few of the Noteworthy pieces to add some dimension. I played a little with where I wanted the quote to go and after everything was set, I took the Gold Foil Rubons, and placed them here and there.. that's the fun! Sideways, straight, it doesn't matter!

Thanks so much for joining me today.

To Everything There is a Season Altered Canvas by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring Foil Transfers and the Provence Collection


To Everything There is a Season Altered Canvas by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring Foil Transfers and the Provence Collection

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Provence, French Quarter/ Provence
Noteworthy: Provence
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Provence, Combo Stickers/ Et Cetera, Cardstock Stickers/Scripted
Foil Rubon: Alphabet Gold Foil, Filagree Gold Foil
Stickable Stencils: Love, Brocade
Glimmer Spray: Bronze, Gold
Glitter Paste: Copper, Wasabi

No comments:

Post a Comment