Thursday, December 10, 2015

Mixed Media Happy Place!


My Happy Place page by Rhonda Van Ginkel

My Happy Place mixed media scrapbook page featuring the Enchanted Harvest collection by BoBunny and the Lovely Leaf Dies designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

Greetings and welcome to the blog today! I have a mixed media scrapbook page to share with you featuring our Lovely Leaf Dies. Inspiration for my page was also provided by the lovely Solange Marques on our team.

I've used our Brocade Stickable Stencils script design along with some Gold Glitter Paste in the upper right corner. It's subtle but adds a bit of texture and shine.

My Happy Place mixed media scrapbook page featuring the Enchanted Harvest collection by BoBunny and the Lovely Leaf Dies designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

I selected a variety of our Blossoms for my floral arrangement here and cut the Lovely Leaf Dies out from a variety of papers to add a splash of color and interest to the page. You could add ink and stencil in details or leave them plan like I have here.

My Happy Place mixed media scrapbook page featuring the Enchanted Harvest collection by BoBunny and the Lovely Leaf Dies designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

For the collage on the bottom right corner I have used several cuts from the kraft looking paper called Always from the Love and Lace collection. They are inked and you can see the vein texture so nicely.

I absolutely love our beautiful dies, they are so versatile and add that perfect finishing touch to your project. Be sure to ask for the Lovely Leaf Dies at your favorite crafty store today!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Enchanted Harvest, Autumn, Bountiful, Fall, Gratitude, Seed Packets / Enchanted Harvest; Always / Love and Lace
Noteworthy: Enchanted Harvest
Chipboard: Enchanted Harvest
Buttons: Enchanted Harvest
Stickable Stencils: Bliss
Glitter Paste: Gold
Glimmer Spray: Bronze, Gold, Sugar and Mint
Dies: Lovely Leaf Dies
Double Dot Jewels: Citrus, Emerald, Mocha and Ruby
Foil Items: Glitter Foil and Chevron Stickers, Glitter and Foil Locale Stickers
Gold Foil Transfers: Accents
Blossoms: Clover Bouquet, Clover Daisy, Natural Earth Pansy and Wildberry Daisy,
Stamps: Stained Textures
Ink: Licorice

No comments:

Post a Comment