Saturday, January 30, 2016

Secret Garden With A Masculine Edge!


Hi BoBunny fans!

Today I would like to show you a layout I made with the gorgeous Secret Garden collection. At first glance, this collection seemed very romantic and feminine to me, but later on I figured it is a great collection for masculine projects too. I therefore used it to scrap this photo of my two brothers.


I used a combination of purple, blue and green papers of my layout and also used some wonderful coordinating embellishments to decorate my layout. I especially loved the chipboard stickers that come with this collection and used a few of them in the corners of my photo. The squares on my layout are cut out with the new 'Love Squared' dies.



I also used the new Flower Power stickable stencil to add a few glitter touches to my layout. I added some flowers in the corners of my layout. They are all made with copper glitter paste. I used pearls in the centers of the flowers. 


BoBunny Supply List:
Patterned papers: Arbor, Corsage, Roses, Vineyard/ Secret Garden; Books/ Beautiful Dreamer
6 x 6 Pad: Secret Garden
Chipboard: Secret Garden Chipboard, Secret Garden Layered Chipboard
Dies: Love Squared
Glitter Paste: Copper
Dot Jewels: Emerald, Mocha

I hope you liked my layout. Thank you for stopping by on the BoBunny blog today!

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. That is totally awesome layout.... For me it is also a femine layout the colours I love to use, I am surprised how well it works with Masculine....

    ReplyDelete