Monday, March 7, 2016

Believe Misc Me 8x9 Binder


 Good Morning! How's everyone's Monday going? I'm having an awesome day because today I get to share the new Believe Collection with you along with the new Amen Stamp set. 

Be The Light 8x9 Misc.Me by Lynn Shokoples
 
The first thing I did was get out all the elements and my Misc.Me binder and decorate the cover. The saying was in the Noteworthy package along with the flowers, and the little flowers came from the Layered Chipboard pack. It didn't take long for this fun bright album to get done.


Be The Light 8x9 Misc.Me by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Believe Collection and the Amen Stamp Set
Now for all the pages! I love the 8x9 pages where the pocket squares fit perfectly into the sleeves. It's a lot of fun choosing which cards to use, when you want to use them all!!!! Then there are the Amen Stamps. Oh my word I am in love with those. I stamped every card, lol. I just can't get enough of this collection.
  Be the Light Misc.Me pages by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Believe Collection
The Amen Stamp went along so nicely with all the cards. There is always room for a little stamping I say! Some I left with the black ink and some I traced around the word for some added pop.

Be the Light Misc.Me pages by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Believe Collection
Stamping is a great way to jazz up the little pocket cards.

Be the Light Misc.Me pages by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Believe Collection










Thanks so much for stopping by today...until next time...

BoBunny Supplies:
Stickers: Combo Stickers, Clear Stickers/Believe
Chipboard: Believe
Noteworthy: Believe
Journaling Cards: Believe
Pocket Squares: Believe
Stamps: Amen
Double Dot Ink : Licorice
Stamp Block Set
Album: Misc. Me Life Journal 8x9
Page Protectors: Misc. Me 8x9 Pocket Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment