Wednesday, June 8, 2016

1 Layout 3 Ways With Butterfly Kisses


Welcome to another post of one layout, three ways. Today I'll be sharing the three stages my layout went through before I felt it was complete. I love to add more and more elements and textures on my layouts .

On the first stage I melt the photo on the background using acrylic paints, I applied modelling paste on the BoBunny mask and I add some cut outs from Butterfly Kisses and laces.

Together Forever layout by Solange Marques featuring BoBunnyButterfly Kisses collection, Blossoms and BoBunny mediums

For the second stage I added BoBunny Blossoms (I love them)! I also applied BoBunny gesso on the Blossoms and I added some butterflies.

Together Forever layout by Solange Marques featuring BoBunnyButterfly Kisses collection, Blossoms and BoBunny mediums

It could be ready this way, but I wanted more textures on my layout, then I added some beads and I applied BoBunny gesso on them and on the laces. I applied BoBunny Crackle Paste on some places  and after I used BoBunny glimmer sprays to get the result that I wanted.

Together Forever layout by Solange Marques featuring BoBunnyButterfly Kisses collection, Blossoms and BoBunny mediums

Some close ups:




BoBunny supplies:
Patterned Papers: Peaceful, Breeze, Delight, Petals, Sunlit/ Butterfly Kisses
Stickers: Combo Sticker/ Butterfly Kisses
Noteworthy: Butterfly Kisses
Blossoms: Blush Zinnia
Stencil: Starling Stickable Stencil
Gesso: White Gesso
Crackle: White Crackle Paste
Glimmer Spray: Tutu, Bronze.

No comments:

Post a Comment