Monday, June 13, 2016

Firecracker & Misc Me!


In May I went to New York City with my mother and we really had the time of our lives. I figured this special trip deserved to get a few pages in my Misc Me album, so I scrapped some of my favourite photos with the wonderful Firecrackers collection.

Misc Me pages by Romy Veul


I used the Firecracker Journal Contents to fill the largest pocket of the sleeve and also used a Journal Card to mat my photo on the right page.


I just love the tiniest Journaling Cards from the Firecrackers collection and I filled the smallest pockets with these cards. I added chipboard pieces to some of the journaling cards. 


I added some journaling on the right page to document my special memories of this mother-daughter trip. I also framed the Brooklyn Bridge on the photo with a die-cut from the Noteworthy package to turn it into a real eye-catcher.


My second spread features a photo of the overview that we had over the city from the top of the Empire State Building. The photo on the right side is probably a familiar one. It's the Statue of Liberty.


On the left side of my second spread I created a nice design by using several Journal Cards in different sizes. 



I also decorated this page with a few Layered Chipboard embellishments. I thought they matched the photos of our trip to the capitcal city of the USA really well. 


The second page of this spread was also made with one of the page protectors and lots of Pocket Squares. I love the fact that these Pocket Square cards are double-sided, because you only have to use one journaling card to achieve a nice design on both the front and the backside.


BoBunny Supply List:
Patterned Papers: Anthem/ Firecracker
Noteworthy: Firecracker
Chipboard: Firecracker Chipboard, Firecracker Layered Chipboard
Journal Contents: Firecracker
Pocket Squares: Firecracker
Page Protectors: Misc Me 8x9 Pocket Square
Planner Contents: Calendar Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment