Saturday, August 27, 2016

Lovely Autumn Layout!


"Autumn is Here" Scrapbook Page by Rhonda Van Ginkel


Greetings, I am very pleased to share my project with you today featuring the brand new "Farmer's Market" collection. It has such rich textures and colors perfect for your fall memories.

I started with my favorite leaf patterned paper in the collection, trimmed to 9x9, then used a corner punch to soften the layer. Next, I used the Falling Leaves Stickable Stencil and applied a blend of Silver and Gold Glitter Paste to blend into the paper design. It adds a pretty shimmer and a very nice touch of texture.


I selected the "Cornucopia" paper for the next layer and trimmed to 10.25" square, then punched a decorative edge around it. These layers were stitched together and then anchored to the background "Harvest" paper in an offset arrangement.

Once I had my layers assembled, I used my "Distressed Textures" stamp on the bottom left corner and then the "It Is Written" stamp to the right of the photo collage. 

Recently I received some of our new release dies and I've been so excited to use them! I cut several of the Fanciful flourish shapes from the "Bountiful" paper from the 6x6 Paper Pad which has a burlap appearance. 


The Perfect Petals dies made quick work of creating a beautiful bloom. I cut my layers, added a slight touch of Gold Glimmer Spray using a paintbrush for some sheen, allowed to dry a bit and then shaped the petals. A layered Chipboard accent was added to the center for the perfect finishing touch.

You may notice my photo has a second dimensional layer to it. I printed the photo a second time and then cut the silhouette of my boys out and adhered directly on top with foam tape. It gives the photo a bit of extra depth.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Autumn, Cornucopia, Farmer's Market, Harvest / Farmer's Market
6x6 Paper Pad: Farmer's Market
Foil Vellum: Farmer's Market
Noteworthy: Farmer's Market
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard, 6x12 Chipboard / Farmer's Market
Stickable Stencils: Falling Leaves
Glitter Paste: Silver, Gold
Glimmer Spray: Sugar, Gold, Bronze and Mint
Double Dot Brads: Ruby Red
Dies: Fanciful, Perfect Petals
Stamps: Distressed Textures, It Is Written

2 comments: