Friday, September 16, 2016

A Merry Fine Arts Friday!


Hello BoBunny Friends,It's Ayumi here and today, I would like to share the Christmas Art canvas of "Merry &Bright" collection with you.

I love christmas by Ayumi Iwashita


I wanted to decorate a picture of when I enjoyed my mother and two daughters and Christmas lights together. The picture drew a light shining night sky to the canvas. Canvas colored with BoBunny product is very easy.


The cut out large Red circles and ribbon is Vellum paper.The "Merry & Bright"foil vellum paper is very beautiful, shining and sparkling. I cut out to fit my layout.


Introduce how to draw the canvas.


Step 1 : Paint the gold and silver and graphite of Pearlecents to the canvas. The proportion of color 8: 1: 1.

Step 2 :Spray the mint glimmer spray in here and there.


Step 3 : Use the "Oh My Stars Stickable Stencils" draw a star out of the Silver and Gold Glitter paste.

Step 4 : Paint the Crackle paste primer with your fingers in the place other than the star. Dry and shines brilliantly reflected in the light.

Complete to decorate your favorite photos and coordinating items!

Thanks for joining me today. Have a scrapfabulous day!

BoBunny Supplies:
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Merry & Bright
Foil Vellum: Merry & Bright
Noteworthy: Merry & Bright
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard, 6x12 Chipboard / Merry & Bright
Glimmer Spray: Mint
Glitter Pastes: Silver, Gold
Pearlecents: gold, silver, graphite
Stamps: Captured
Stickable Stencils: Oh My Stars
Jewels: Ruby Red

No comments:

Post a Comment