Thursday, October 27, 2016

A Mixed Media Christmas!


Hello friends! Today it's Elena S with you and I will show you my Christmas layout with the old children's photo. On here me with my little sister, and with us Father Frost! I used a tremendous collection Tis The Season
In this work I used some elements mixed media.


At first I through a cliche have applied two sprays of different flowers in some places. After drying I have put a stamp.


After that I have made the composition, have added a decor and have put with a palette knife Silver Glitter Paste.


Then I have put a little Sugar Pearlescents.


And the last stroke in my work is easy splashes with Black Gesso.
And my work in style mixed media is ready!
Beautiful isn't it?


                                                   Thank you for coming! Have a nice day!
BoBunny Supplies:
Collection Pack: Tis The Season
Foil Vellum: Tis The Season
Noteworthy: Tis The Season
Chipboard: Tis The Season
Sugar Pearlescents
Silver Glitter Past
Black Gesso
Bronze Glimmer Spray
Gold Glimmer Spray

4 comments:

  1. It just makes me happy...it is fun and joyful or full of joy! Either way, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Сказочная страничка!! Сразу видно,что "наш" человек творил))

    ReplyDelete