Monday, November 28, 2016


Hello My Bo Bunny Friends,

It's my turn today on the Bo Bunny blog and I have had a lot of fun with the beautiful Kiss the Cook Collection.

I have created two Misc Me double layouts to show off the photos of my big boys' birthday party to tell the story of the day. I have photographed the layouts all together in one shot.

Here is the project:  Eat, Drink and Be Happy


The great part of  Misc Me products is it's quick for the time-poor scrapbooker.
I created these double layouts in just 1 hour!

Step 1. Place your photos in the pockets you want to use


Step 2. Pick your pocket cards making sure you will have space for journaling in a few pockets.


Step 3. Grab your Noteworthy, stickers and even your scraps of paper left over from layouts. I had only pieces of the Quilt paper left and used both sides when I layered the clusters. Then, just stick it all down!


Step 4. Journal, Journal, Journal!  I know my memory is spotty and so journaling assures that when we look back at these memories we will know what was so great about that day.

I hope you love my layouts and cant wait to see what you make with your Misc Me pockets!

Stay Scrappy!

Amy

BoBunny Supplies:
Misc Me 6x8 pockets
Misc Me Kiss the Cook Recipe Contents
Kiss the Cook Quilt Paper
Kiss the Cook Farm Fresh Paper
Kiss the Cook Noteworthy
Kiss the Cook Combo Stickers
Kiss the Cook Layered Chipboard





1 comment:

  1. They look great all together! The layers are fabulous. I really love the pic of him drinking through the straw - what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete