Saturday, December 31, 2016

Kiss the Cook and Pentart Glow Paints




Hello everyone! It's Marilyn here with you today to share a mixed media layout using the Pentart Glow Paints and the Kiss The Cook collection.

"I Love Apples"- Layout


My base paper is the Kiss The Cook -Baked Fresh  paper. To create a contrast I tore a piece of the "A La Mode" paper that has a beautiful orange red plaid colors. Then I mixed a little of the Dekor Paint Soft- White color with water and made the paint splatters over the papers, giving it a gentle whitewashed look. 

I stamped the flowers and leaves with the Perfect Petal stamp. The big red flowers were stamped in the Kiss The Cook Cinnamon paper and the small yellow flowers in the Pantry paper.  I chose the Delicious paper to stamp the leaves.  Then I painted the red flowers with the Pentart Glass Paint- Red color and added a orange pearl in the center from the Double Dot Citrus Jewel.

I added textures using the Autumn Delight Stickable Stencil with the Pentart Green Glow Paint and made all the textured leaves in the background.  I also took a bottle cap that I put over the glow paint to make all the circles . They look fantastic in the dark!

I cut out the apple and the title from one of the cards in the Pantry paper then I added a heart that I painted with the Pentart Red Glass Paint. it gives a very nice glossy finish and sets off the smaller elements like this.
\
Finally, I added  pearls from the Citrus Jewels and a few 3D balls and 3D powder that I painted with  Pentart Glass Paint in Red

I hope you find some inspirations!!  Thanks for stopping by...until next time!

Marilyn Rivera

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patter Papers- Kiss The Cook collection- Cinnamon, Delicious, Baked Fresh, A La Mode, Pantry
Stamps- Perfect Petals Stamps
Double Dot Jewels- Citrus
Stencil- Autumn Delight Stickable Stencil

Pentart Supplies:
Pentart Glow Paint- Green
Pentart Glass Paint- Red
Dekor Paint- Soft- White
3D Powder and 3D Balls
Express Glue

1 comment:

  1. I love this, the details and colours go so perfectly with the photo.

    Also, I haven't been able to find the winners to the blog hop, have they been announced yet?

    XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete