Friday, December 30, 2016

Kiss the Cook and Pentart Chalkboard Paint with Kathi



Kathi here today to share with you my altered project, "Kiss the Cook Message Board".   I'm excited to use this in my own kitchen for messages, recipes, grocery lists or just doodles while I sit at the table chatting on the phone. 


The first thing I did was sand the board and take out the center panel, Once the center panel was removed and sanded I painted it with Pentart White Gesso then painted over the Gesso with Pentart Chalkboard Paint in Green


 I created the banner using the Kiss the Cook combo sticker page, which reads "Lets Eat".   Around the arch of the board I placed the letter stickers to read KITCHEN. I painted the frame with Pentart Dekor Paint in White.


I then embellished  the bottom of the board with the ticket stickers and cut out from the paper line along with red and yellow blossoms


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Kiss the Cook - "Delicious" and "Baked Fresh"
Stickers: Kiss The Cook Combo Stickers

Pentart Supplies:
Pentart Chalkboard Paint - Green
Pentart Dekor Paint -  Creamy White
Pentart Gesso - White


No comments:

Post a Comment