Sunday, March 12, 2017

Life in Color and Pentart Wax Paste with Marilyn



Hello everyone! It's Marilyn here with you today. Today is Sunday and that means it's time for a party project! Let's see what I created...


I made party favor bags and cards with the new Life in Color collection. I wanted to make Happy Birthday unisex cards and bags that they don't look too feminine or masculine.  

I used the Tag Dies and the Sentiments stamp to make the tags for the bag and the card.

I applied the Chameleon wax paste with my finger over the tags, it gave a translucent shine to the tags, so pretty!

I'm going to explain you how I made the party favor bags, I used one 12" x 12" paper and cut it in half to create two bags.

For each bag you need a piece of 6" x 11 1/2".

Score the paper as you can see in the picture.

Then turn the paper and make scores at 1 1/2", 4 1/4" and 5 1/4" as you can see in the photo.

Make these cuts on the paper.

Fold all the scores  and add glue or tape over the last corner of the box as you can see in the photo .

Fold and glue the bottom of the box.

I used some glue dots to close the top of the bag.

The final result, it's easy and fun to make!
BoBunny supplies:

Pattern Paper: Life in Color- Nature, Retro, Old School
Nested Terrific Tag Dies
Double Dot Jewels- Citrus, Emerald
Pearlescents: Coral, Graphite
Sentiments Stamp

Pentart

Chameleon Wax Paste

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!

Marilyn Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment