Saturday, July 1, 2017

Papercrafting Saturday: Serendipity Layout with Shizuka



Hello BoBunny friends!! It's Shizuka here.

Today I will introduce the 12" layout I made with beautiful BoBunny Serendipity collection and Pentart products.

[ Life is a JOURNEY ] 12" layout  By Shizuka Hirano:




First I painted Gesso on woodgrain pattern paper and painted BoBunny White crackle paste on it. Once the crackle paste dried, I used a thick stencil and a Pentart metal gold stencil paste to texture the leaves. When it dried further, I colored with gold and Frost BoBunny Glimmer Spray. 




Next, I cut out some patterns from the patterned paper.


I created the frame using the BoBunny 3x4 Lattice Frame Die.




Dark green flowers were used in twos to create volume. 

Next, I selected the coordinating embellishments I wanted to use, and arranged them how I wanted to them to lay. 







I wanted to add a bit more dark blue to the layout so I diluted Pentart Creamy Acrylic's Dark Blue a little with water and misted the page with a wet brush. 




I also added a little bit of Pentart Delicate Metallic Bluish Silver to the layout using a soft brush.




Finally, I completed the page by randomly scattering my favorite BoBunny Gold Confetti Paste in a few spits.

I hope you like my work!!
Thank you!!

Love,
Shizuka

BoBunny Supplies;

Pattertned Paper; Serendipity / Aviary, Feathers, Flight, Greetings, Songbird, Take Flight,
Chipboard; Serendipity
Craft Dies; Congratulations Card Dies, 3x4 Lattice Frame Dies
Stencils; Mandala Garden Stencils
Essentials; White Crackle Paste
Glitter Paste; Buttercup
Confetti Paste; Gold
Glimmer Sprays; Frost, Gold
Double Dot Jewels; Emerald
Blossoms; Clover Zinnia

Pentart Supplies;

Primer Paste White Gesso,
Creamy Acrylic Dark Blue,
Stencil Paste Metal Gold,
Delicate Acrylic Paint Metallic Bluish Silver,

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout and loving your details and layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mixed media techniques you used throughout the layout. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete