Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Vintage Christmas Cards featuring Carousel Christmas - with Emmy


Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with a brand new project to share with you! With Christmas just a few months away I decided that it time to start preparing my Christmas cards for this year. And the Carousel Christmas collection from BoBunny's latest release is just perfect for that!




And here are some close ups and tips and tricks on how I've created these cards:



I used a lot of pattern papers to create the different layers on my cards.




Then I added rhinestone swirls, glitter paste and Pearlescents dots to decorate the fussy cut images.



I also added different colored Double Dot jewels.










In between the pattern paper layers, I inserted die cut snowflakes and doilies.






To create the sentiment on this card, I die cut the Merry Christmas phrase three times from double-dot cardstock, adhered the three die cuts together to create a chipboard-like die cut and adhered it onto my card.






I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Come back soon for more inspirational projects from our design team!

Emmy xx




BoBunny Supplies:

Collection Pack - Carousel Christmas

Pattern Paper - Believe, Greetings, Joy, Wonder, Wishes / Carousel Christmas

Paper Pad - Carousel Christmas

Ephemera Pack - Carousel Christmas

Double Dot paper - French Vanilla

Glitter Paste - Sugar

Pearlescents - Sugar

Jewels - Tuxedo, Citrus, Think Pink

Flourish Jewels - Frosting Jewels

Tools - Palette Knife Assortment, Scissors

Dies - Darling Doily die, Christmas Card dies




















1 comment: