Friday, January 26, 2018

Winter Fun-A Mini Waterfall Album featuring Winter Playground with Solange



Hello Everyone!

It's Solange Marques here! Today I'll share with you another lovely project using the BoBunny Winter Playground range. Seriously, this is the MOST beautiful winter collection that I've seen!

I've created a winter mini album for you to enjoy today.









I've applied Glitter paste on wood shapes and I've added jewels:





Here I've used vellum from a past BoBunny line called Winter Wishes collection to make a pocket.  It still looks goregoues here and coordinates very well.




More pages:



I've used BoBunny dies to the frames, tags and snow flakes:









Here I've applied glitter paste using a stencil on the transparency:

















Thanks for dropping by for some winter inspiration! 


BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Papers:Winter Playground, Children, Frolic, Frosty, Fun, Icicles, Nippy, Noteworthy, Picturesque/ Winter Playground

Cardstocks: Dark Denim Vintage Doble Dot, Taupe Dot

Vellum: Winter Wishes

Stickers: Winter Wishes Combo Stickers

Wood Shapes: Snowflakes

Laser cut Chipboard: Lace Tags

Jewels: Tuxedo , Blue Hues/Double Dot

Jewels Flourishes: Glaze Jewels

Brads: Blue Hues Double Dot

Blossoms: Denim Blue Daisy, Clover Bouquet Buttercup

Dies:Squared, Nested Terrifc Tag, Merry Christmas

Stencil: Winter Fun Stickable, Winter Delight

Glitter Paste: Silver

Gesso: White




No comments:

Post a Comment