Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Happy Easter! - Flower Gift/Treat Box Table Decoration featuring Cottontail with Angela





Hi Everyone!
It's Angela here today and, first of all, I would like to wish you a Happy Easter coing up this weekend!
Here are a few of the gift boxes I prepared, for my family and my friends.
The tradition of decorating and giving away Easter eggs is something special to me and every year I struggle to find something new.
This is what I end up with this time, a gift box with chocolate eggs inside.
easter_flower__box_angela_apr18_01.jpg
Each box is decorated with a flower on the top, made with the Flower Punch Board by WRMK and a doily made with Darling Doily BoBunny die. Everything is made using BoBunny Double Dot papers, which has several shades of colors with the same pattern. Particularly, for the boxes I used the Chevron collection and for the doily the Damask collection.


easter_flower__box_angela_apr18_02.jpg

The front of the box has a see through window, stamped with the word Joy. I think it's nice to see what's inside, because chocolate is always a good idea and it's appreciated from everyone.


easter_flower__box_angela_apr18_03.jpg

Here is a pic of the boxes setting seen from the top, a bundle of colorful flowers that makes a happy Easter table and a fun take away for each person to enjoy on their way home from Easter Dinner. .



easter_flower__box_angela_apr18_04.jpg

I hope you like this Easter box idea and let me wish you, once again Happy Easter!
Love,
NG

BoBunny Supplies:
12" Cottontail Easter Eggs and Mini Alphabet Punch Board, for the HAPPY EASTER garland
6x6 inch Double Dot Chevron and 1-2-3 Punch Board, for the box
6x6 inch Double Dot Damask and Darling Doily Die, for the doily
BoBunny Rejoice Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment