Monday, January 28, 2019

Creative Cards: Vintage Cards with Denise

Hello BoBunny Fans

Today it's Denise here, to share some vintage cards with you, using the versatile and gorgeous Banner Year Collection.


On this first card I used the browns and purples from the February and April months.

Banner Year_Vintage Cards_Denise_28 Jan 01Banner Year_Vintage Cards_Denise_28 Jan 02

I used stamps, stickers and fussy cut bits to layer up for this card.

Banner Year_Vintage Cards_Denise_28 Jan 03

I heat embossed some of the stamping too, which emphasized it and also made the sentiment stand out.

Banner Year_Vintage Cards_Denise_28 Jan 04

Above, I also wanted to give you a view of the inside of the card, where I have left lots of room for a message.

On the second card, I used the greens, yellows and browns from the March, June and September months.

Banner Year_Vintage Cards_Denise_28 Jan 05

I, again, used stamps and fussy cut bits for the layers and interest.

Banner Year_Vintage Cards_Denise_28 Jan 06


Here is a view to the inside of this card too.

Banner Year_Vintage Cards_Denise_28 Jan 07

I created a video of how I created the purple card - Have a Gorgeous Day - and so if you would like to see the creative process, then check it out below.




Thanks so much for stopping by the BoBunny blog today! We hope to see you back tomorrow.
Denise x


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: February, March, April, June, September / Banner Year
Noteworthy: Banner Year
Combo Stickers: Banner Year
Jewels: Mocha Dot
Blossoms: Plum Purple Zinnia, Plum Purple Bouquet
Stamps: Fanciful Flourishes, Quotations, Romance






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, love the colors, and lovely on the inside too..

    ReplyDelete