Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Creative Cards: 12 Month Card Series

Hi Crafty Friends!!

Here is Elisa from Italy! Today I want to share with you my new project, realized with the wonderful Banner Year collection!! It's time for some Creative Cards!!!

All the papers in this collection are so beutiful, so I was not able to decide: Could I use June? Or May? Or December?
Well, I took the best decision!!! Why not realize a 12 months card series?? Have a look at them all together:




Well... Now let me describe you how I realize them!! I used supplies by the Banner Year Collection (12x12 papers, 6x6 pad, Noteworthy, Adhesive Layered Chipboard,Combo Stickers and Thickers). Same recipe for all the cards:
Card base realized with 6x6 paper (cut at 4" x 5 1/5");
main embellishments: I used the "not calendar elements" cut by the 12 x 12 papers (so le long stripe on the top and some of the cards on the right side of the paper... look at the picture below): I really had much fun with a lot of fussy cutting!!




Little embellishments: Noteworthy, Adhesive Layered Chipboard,Combo Stickers and Thickers, try to use the right theme for every month.

(Card size 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" realized with Bazzill Kraft)

Let me now show you all the cards:
















I hope you enjoy them!! And let me know which one is your favorite!!!


Elisa



BoBunny supplies:
Banner Years 12" x 12" papers (all months)
Banner Years Single-Sided Paper Pad 6"x 6" 36/pkg
Banner Years Noteworthy Die-Cuts 69/pkg
Banner Years Combo Stickers 12"x 12"
Banner Years Thickers Stickers 94/pkg
Banner Years Adhesive Layered Chipboards 7/pkg
Stencil Whimsy
Black Gesso

Other supplies:
American Crafts Sticky Thumb
Bazzill Kraft
Bazzill Cream Puff

No comments:

Post a Comment