Friday, February 8, 2019

Valentine Cards: Rose Garden with Angela

Hi everyone! It's Angela here with you today. This time I'd like to show you what I've created with the new BoBunny stamps, particularly Rose Garden Stamp set which is absolutely amazing! A set of three cards that differ one from the other for colors and elements arrangement.

To start off, here is my video tutorial:





Instead of stamping on white cardstock I decided to stamp directly on the patterned papers of Sweet Clementine collection, which has several almost fade designs perfect for this technique.


For the first card I went for a soft pink of Charisma paper and I stamped on it the roses with rose-gold embossing powder.

Then, I fussy cut the flowers and the leaves and set them aside. I cut a piece of white cardstock, approximately 4 inches wide and 6 and 3/4 inches high and I added a touch of mixed media using a stencil and white gesso.



When it was dry, I adhered the flowers on the cardstock using dimensional adhesive and a few coral pearlescent drops. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I stamped it on a strip of vellum with rose gold embossing powder. I mounted everything on a mat cut from the same Charisma paper and I embossed it along the outlines always in rose-gold.


The second card has a more bright color. Here I chose the back of Sublime paper which has a pink lace design on an orange background. I stamped my flowers on it using gold embossing powder, fussy cut them and adhered on a white cardstock of the same size as before.


Before adhering, I spread a thin layer of gold confetti paste. The sentiment here is from another stamp set, called Gratitude Stamp and it's stamped in gold embossing powder. Also here,  to complete the card I gold embossed the outlines and voilĂ , the second card is done!


The last card actually, is the first card I made. It's a bit different from the others. The patterned paper I chose for stamping the flowers is a bit busy, so I decided to stamp everything twice on vellum. I used black embossing powder in both cases. I fussy cut the rosed and adhered the stamped on vellum onto the paper roses, keeping them not completely aligned.


The black and white patterned paper, called Memories, has a touch of pink on the sides. So I decided to add a pit of pink on the flowers using my watercolors. Again, I mat the card on the same Memories paper, but changing the placement, so to vary the look.


That's all for today my friends, I hope you enjoed my cards and you feel inspired to create your own.
Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!

Love,
Angela



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Sweet Clementine Charisma/Sublime/Memories
Stamps: Rose Garden, Gratitude, Just My Type
Confetti Paste: Gold
Pearlescent: Coral, Tutu
Glimmer Spray: Tutu
BoBunny Gesso: white

Other Supplies:
AC Cardstock: white, black
AC Sticky Thumb: dimentional adhesive, double-sided super sticky red tape,
                                permanent adhesive, sticky dots 0,25 in
Heidi Swapp Color Shine: black
Embossing powder: black, blush, gold, rose gold



No comments:

Post a Comment