Sunday, February 10, 2019

Valentine's Day Decor: Intricate Frame with Elisa

Hello BoBunny friends!!!

Here is Elisa from Italy!! Today is the 10th of February... Four days until Valentine's Day!!
So I realize a Valentine Decor for you, using the awesome "Sweet Clementine" collection!
I love altered frame...And this one is full of love! I can'r wait to add a new picture inside it!!







So let me show you some details!!!
In this picture you can se how much I like fussy cutting!!! When I saw for the first time the "Delight"12x12 cardstock I immediately thought that I had to piece that heart!!! I couldn't resist!!
I covered the original frame with the black and white side of "Memories" cardstock. I also used cotton cloth on the background, behind the picture place. My goal was to cause you to think about lace when you see every detail.




Butterflies, flowers, and pink mirrored chipboard hearts: what is better than that on a romantic project??


Title composed with Sweet Clementine Thickers:


Combo stickers elements: tabs, ticket and butterflies banner!!! And some Pearlescent Butterscotch dot's, here and there.



Another lovely element of this paper collection are the bird cages: I chose to fussy cut a black one in the "Lavish" cardstock.



BoBunny Supplies in this project:

Sweet Clementine 12x12 Paper Pad
Sweet Clementine 12" Combo Stickers
Sweet Clementine Cardstock Stickers
Sweet Clementine Thickers
Pearlescent Butterscotch 
Adventure Stamps

Other Supplies:
Bazzill Cream Puff


Hope you enjoy this Decor and hope you all to spend a nice Valentine Day!!!
Till next project!

Elisa



No comments:

Post a Comment