Saturday, February 16, 2019

Valentine Decor: Framed Piece

Hi everyone!
Today I´m back with a little valentines homedecor for you. I was thinking a long time of WHAT I wanted to do since I thought there were so many decorations in forms of lollipops, flags, pennants, festoons and so on on the internet. So I decided to make a painting to hang on the wall. Will be nice to have together with pennants and other decorations in my opinion.
So for today I have a painting for you and I really hope you will like it!
I made it black, with and pink, love these colors together and I also think it fits my home!
I used the mini alphabet punchboard to cut out the letters, black cardstock that I painted some white gesso on and also made some splatter with the white gesso. When I did the splatter I mixed it up with a little bit of water and then splatter on the painting with a brush.
Cut out the butterflies from a pattern paper from the collection and glue it on here and there.
I also made a lot of pink dots with the pearlescents blush.
And I really like it and love have it on the wall.





BoBunny Supplies:
Mini alphabet punchboard
Pattern paper from Sweet clementine collection
White gesso
Blush pearlescents

Other:
White and black cardstock
Ordinary black pen
Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment